A Theracycle is manufactured using the highest quality components by skilled product technicians. We back up our quality with a one-year warranty on all parts and labor.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or standard maintenance such as tightening of screws, etc.
- Shipping charges for warranty parts are the responsibility of the customer. We use the most economical method available.
- Warranty is limited to the original buyer and is not transferable.
- Any repairs not approved by Theracycle Technical Support and/or performed by a Theracycle certified technician or use for other than its designed, recommended or intended purpose may void the warranty.
1-Year Limited Warranty for the Theracycle
The Theracycle is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. The Theracycle is a mechanical device. The warranty does not cover regular maintenance which might include tightening of hardware that can become loose with use.
- ALL PARTS OF THE THERACYCLE ARE COVERED FOR ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE.
This warranty does not cover:
- Any damage, failure, or loss caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, improper assembly, improper maintenance, or failure to follow instructions or warnings as outlined in the owner’s manual.
- Use of the product in a manner for which they were not designed.
- Normal wear and tear of parts through normal usage.
Replacement parts are available for purchase.
Theracycle Corporation by Stackspin Inc will cover the cost of labor and materials to repair or replace anything defective during the warranty period as outlined above.
Shipping and handling will be charged on all warranty parts shipments. We will ship the most cost-effective way unless directed otherwise. A credit card will be needed before parts will be shipped.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
Theracycle wants you to be totally satisfied with our products and service. We back this up with a thirty-day money back guarantee on every Theracycle.
- 30-day in-home trial period begins the day the unit is delivered.
- All returns must be requested within the 30-day trial period.
- The return must be received at Theracycle within 14 days of the return approval date.
- Customer is responsible for returning the product back to Theracycle in resalable condition.
- Custom units modified to meet a specific customer need(s) cannot be returned.
- All returns require a return authorization number; please call Theracycle at 800-367-6712 to request. A bill of lading and return labels to process the return will be provided.
- Customer is responsible for returning the unit to Theracycle and all related costs including freight, disassembly, repacking and/or handling charges. We offer the use of our freight account for a lower cost option. Any costs incurred by Theracycle upon return will be deducted from the final refund.
- Disassembly instructions will be sent. Any additional disassembly fees will be deducted from the final refund. You must use the original carton for the return to avoid damage. We can arrange to ship another carton to you if needed for $200. Theracycle can coordinate disassembly if needed.
- Credit card or check refunds will be issued upon receipt and inspection of the product at our facility. Credit card refunds will require you to provide the credit card number as we do not store this information. For Theracycle units purchased using a finance plan, Theracycle will act on your behalf to cancel the loan with the finance company once the product is received back at our facility and is inspected. No cancellation will occur prior to receipt of the unit and customer is responsible for any finance payments due upon return.
- White Glove Inside delivery and assembly is an additional charge, over and above the cost of the Theracycle and is non-refundable.
Theracycle can accommodate storage and shipping to meet your needs and your schedule prior to shipment.
- Any storage charges incurred by our freight carriers as a result of delayed delivery, cancellation or changes due to customer requests after the Theracycle ships from our facility are the responsibility of the customer.