Service, Maintenance & Adjustments
Please contact [email protected] or call us to communicate your concerns. The service technicians will review the situation and be in touch within one business day.
We cannot diagnosis the problem without hearing the sound via a video.
Should your Theracycle develop any noise issues, please:
- Using a smart phone, make a 20-second video of the rider (without any talking). Speed no faster than 8 mph and show the full body of the rider from the side, head to toe.
- Make a second 20-second video without the rider.
- Send the video to [email protected].
- Add any information pertinent to the issue.
- Expect a follow up within one business day.
The only maintenance required is an oil change every five years. Call us if you are not certain of the purchase date, we will be happy to check for you.
The oil needed is one quart of 85W/140 gear oil. A long neck funnel is also needed. A funnel was supplied with the Theracycle when delivered.
Theracycle can sell you the oil or it can be bought on Amazon.com. You may find it locally in a marine or farm store.
- Theracycle 200 & Pro Model Oil Change Instructions
- Theracycle 100 User Manual
- Theracycle 200 & 300 User Manual
Theracycle Pedal and Crank Adjustments
Theracycle Seat Adjustment
How Best to use the Theracycle
Warranty and Returns
The Theracycle has a One-year Limited Warranty.
For complete warranty information, please visit our Warranty and Returns Policy page.