Theracycle 200 Physical Therapy Bike
Experience a Complete Full-Body Workout with Theracycle 200
Looking for a full-body workout that targets your arms, legs, and torso but having trouble using traditional recumbent exercise bikes and equipment due to limited mobility? The Theracycle 200 Exercise Bike can give you a healthy workout that strengthens, not strains, your muscles and joints. Theracycle 200 has a powerful yet quiet Smart Motor that assists you so you can easily complete your exercise regimen. No matter what your physical challenges may be, the Theracycle semi-recumbent exercise equipment can help you feel energized and build strength and confidence in the comfort of your own home.
- Cutting-Edge Smart Motor – This quiet yet powerful motor assists you to get a great workout.
- Ergonomically-Designed Seat – The extra-large cushioned seat and seat back provide maximum comfort and safety.
- Moving Handle Bars – The push/pull motion of these unique handle bars adds to the aerobic impact of the full-body workout.
- Rugged Construction – The structural steel frame, wide legs, and low center of gravity offer unparalleled safety and stability.
- Quick Safety Shut Off – Emergency shut off button and pull cord stop bring the exercise bike to a halt for complete safety.
- Capacity – This Theracycle bike can accommodate up to 300 lbs or up to 500 lbs with optional modifications
- Specifications – Footprint: 20" x 44"
- Home Exercise Equipment – Exercise in the comfort of your own home whenever you want to including at 2 AM!
I purchased the Theracycle 200 to provide exercise therapy for Parkinson’s disease (PD). I am 71 years old and was diagnosed with PD two years ago.
I first became aware of the beneficial effects of forced exercise for relief of PD symptoms through a news program on TV. Then I searched the WEB and found your product.
I have used the Theracycle 200 nearly every day for three months and find that it does in fact provide significant improvement of my PD symptoms. Manifestation of PD in my case is with balance problems while walking resulting in a tendency to fall, and night leg cramps and reduced stamina. The balance problem compelled me to abandon my treadmill which was my primary source of exercise. The Theracycle 200 replaced the treadmill and seems to provide improvement of balance and coordination while walking. I have not fallen since I began exercising with the Theracycle 200. I find that I must exercise every day using the Theracycle 200 to realize the benefits. It is not a cure, but it clearly provides improvement of my symptoms.